[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
A new member to this - Carers UK Forum

A new member to this

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Image Hi everyone like quite a few people im new to this site so any help will be accepted .. i am mick im 49 yo 6ft tall medium build and care for Jaye who has friedricks ataxia a quite rare disease so google it reather than me explain .. she is in quite a advanced state now and has to have 24/ 7 care and i do alot of it having been a high flying retail manager highly paid but thats life but fortunate to have nearly finished my mortgage on a nice big house ... always looking for new friends to chat with so feel free to chat i spend most of my time alone in doors unfortunate ...
Hi,
Warm welcome to the forum, you are in a good crowd of people here. nice to
have you with us.
Minnie Image
hi and warm welcome to the forum x
Hello and welcome Image
Hello and welcome.Hope you find the Forum useful and fun.Just join in with anything,we all do. Image Image Image
Welcome aboard. I think quite a few of us are in doors a lot and fairly alone (with our carees) so you're not alone in that... I think that made sense Image
Anyhow, feel free to browse the forum and just jump in as and when you want Image
Hi ! Just wanted to say hello. Very pleased you joined up and, like others have said, I hope you find the Forum supportive and enjoyable. Yes carers spend a lot time indoors. You could do a lot worse than being here. And it never rains when you are at The Forum ! ( Bit windy sometimes..... )

Very best wishes,

Robert