[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HIYA, I AM A CARER - Carers UK Forum

HIYA, I AM A CARER

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I CARE FOR MY PARTNER, I AM NEW TO THIS STUFF Image I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO GET MY HEAD ROUND THE POSSIBLE CHANGES THAT ARE BEING FORCED UPON DISABLED PEOPLE AND CARERS....I SUPPOSE I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO WITHOUT ANY BIAS ABOUT MY WORRIES .....
Hi Rubycon and welcome to the forum, lots of good advice and friendly people on here. Image
Welcome aboard Ruby

x x
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Hello Rubycon, and welcome to the Forum. I'm sure that you'll get much unbiased advice by the lovely people here. Image x
Hi and welcome.
Welcome Rubycon Image
SORRY EVERYBODY....I HAVE HAD A BAD TIME RECENTLY...I LOOK AFTER MY PARTNER WHO HAS LUMBAR SACRAL SPONDYLOSIS...I HAVE LOOKED AFTER HER FOR ABOUT 14YEARS....SHE HAS GOT A SMALL STOOP WHICH OVER TIME IS GETTING WORSE AND MORE PAINFUL...SHE'S LOST ABOUT 1INCH IN HIGHT OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS.....SHE HAS FALLS(HER LEG GIVES WAY)...PANIC ATTACKS AND FEELINGS OF HOPELESS WORTH...I HAVE RECENTLY RECIEVED A LETTER FROM THE DWP SAYING SHE NEEDS TO BE REASSESED AND IS FRIGHTENED AND PANIC ATTACKS ARE NOW A VERY COMMON THEME EVERYDAY.......I AM AT MY WITS END....I ASK OF NOTHING APART FROM SUPPORT AND COMPASSION FROM THE POWERS THAT BE......I AM TRULY DESPERATE...I KNOW THE GOVERNMENT IS CUTTING EVERYTHING AND TRYING TO BALANCE THE BOOKS....I WONDER WHO COOKED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO TURN...IS ANYONE OUT THERE?
Hi Rubycon, yes there are people out there, people who care and want to see you get the support you deserve.
The fear that people fear because of these assessments isn't fair but there are people who will hopefully be able to help.

You could try the carers UK line 0808 808 7777 and see what they can advise
Also http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/ might be able to help and possibly give advice with your reassessment

I'm sure these are the people to speak to, but if anyone on the forum knows better please feel free to correct me on them.