[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Im new here !! - Carers UK Forum

Im new here !!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi everyone !

Im new here, since finding the web site last week I finally decided to join in. I feel like a new kid in class !!

I care for my teenage son who has Cerebral Palsy affecting all four limbs, Epilepsy and severe learning difficulties. He`s a great lad with a wicked sense of humour even though he has limited communication.

Over the years I have often felt alone and thought no one knows how demanding an draining it can be caring for someone so dependant on you every day. I can now see that Im so not alone after all .

Look forward to chat with you all, Amberelen.
Hi Amberelen ( lovely name ),

Welcome to the forum.It wont take you long to find your way around and within a day or two you will become an oldie Image Image . Just jump in on any of the current chats or even start your own.
I feel like a new kid in class !!
I can assure you that those feelings will disappear very quickly Image

Swings and roundabouts on here Amberelen.One day you can be looking for support,the next you could be giving it.We all just look out for each other,through the good and the bad.
Welcome on board. There are lots of friendly and helpful people on here and you won't be new for long Image
Bluebird
Welcome Amberelen

good to have you on board Image

susieq
Hi Amberelen,
A big welcome, it's true you won't be a newbie for long.
Take care,
Karen x
Hi and welcome Image Image
Ahh..... you make me feel so welcome allready, thanks !
Hi Amberelen Nice to meet you Image
welcome to the forum Image