[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi to all new members. - Carers UK Forum

Hi to all new members.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi
I used to welcome everyone Indervidually but you are joining so quick now I lose count of who I have welcomed.
I have been on this site and our old site since we used to write our posting's in chalk on a slate.
I remember welcoming Rosemary what a mistake that was I cant shut her up now Ha Ha.
Anyway all enjoy yourselves and keep posting and you are all very welcome.
John.
Now now John Image Image .

I remember that too.Was your good self along with Maryann and JohnRush and several others.

I joined a few weeks after losing my mam and the welcome you all gave will always be appreciated x x x.You were a lifeline at a time when I needed it the most and its what I find amazing about all of the forums.How people we dont know,will never meet can reach out a hand in friendship and support.

As much as we all want change,we all want a better deal,for some it is the coping on a daily basis that support needed the most.Those are the ones we can never forget.
There will be no magic wand to bring about change,it will be a long, slow road and for some, they have enough battles in their lives and no more energy to fight elsewhere.

I know you were joking John about not shutting me up Image ,( at least I hope so Image ),and I do worry sometimes that I post too much ,but even now caring for Robert,where else will I find a group of people who fully understand.

"The best and the most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart."
Author: Helen Keller

We ALL touch each others hearts John...your Pat included too.

Love
Rosemary