[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hi there im new to the forum - Carers UK Forum

hi there im new to the forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
but not to being a carer,
im my carer for my husband, and also look after my mother in law. shes got some form of demtia and is due to go to the memory clinic next month. finally got her doctor to take her serious. ive joined a demetia site and they gave me loads of advice, which i used and the doctor couldnt back out of it then., yaa me Image
the saying who cares for the carer is so true, but my husband is good, i have aheart condition plus other illnesses. so we look after each other.
Hi Cathyw and welcome to the forum, lots of lovely people along soon to welcome you. Image
Hi and a warm welcome from me.

Karen
Hi Cathy,

Welcome to the forum, hope you find it of benefit to you.

x x
Welcome to our Forum, Cathy. It sounds as if you do a lot of Caring! I'm pleased that you find you are cared for in return x
thanx for the welcome Image since posting i had a nasty bout of food poisoning, it was dreadful was awake most of the night. blughhhhhhhhhhhh
spent the next day in bed, and mt darling husband had to go to the shop and came home with an adorable teddy for me. and he dont like teddies lol was such a lovely thing to do. cheered me up no end.
but back to normal thankfully. but on the bonus side i managed to lose a couple of Lbs lol not a habit id like to develop
have a good day all (or whats left of it)
Hi Cathy
Welcome to the forum and hi to Teddy too Image