[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi there, I'm called Mark, I'm a newbie - Carers UK Forum

Hi there, I'm called Mark, I'm a newbie

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I thought that it would be nice to talk to other carers as I feel so isolated and by myself Image it will be lovely to get ideas and to talk to people who have been through the same thing as me and how they cope with day to day experiences, knowing that there are other people out there has given me more confidence and that I am not by myself Image
hello mark

and welcome to the forum Image

krys
Hello mark and welcome Image

you are never alone with a keyboard! Image Image
I thought that it would be nice to talk to other carers as I feel so isolated and by myself Image it will be lovely to get ideas and to talk to people who have been through the same thing as me and how they cope with day to day experiences, knowing that there are other people out there has given me more confidence and that I am not by myself Image

Hi Mark nice to meet you and welcome to the forums.You wont be alone here you can be sure of that.There's plenty to disscuss etc.Hope you enjoy it here Image
Many thanks to all of you for your kind welcome, I feel a lot better knowing that there are people out there who I can talk to Image Image
Many thanks to all of you for your kind welcome, I feel a lot better knowing that there are people out there who I can talk to Image Image
Any time Image Have a nice day.Have you discovered the roll call yet in Carer to Carer.A place where we all say good morning etc Image
Image Hi Mark,

I'm a newbie as well. It's really good to find a site like this. I have my partner to chat to daily but I'm realising that there are a lot of carers who don't have that.

Hope this site helps you as much as it is helping me. Image
Welcome Mark welcome to the forums Hope you like it here Image Image Image

adam
Hi Mark

Welcome to Carers uk Image

Anytime you want to chat, this forum has helped me a lot and i am sure it will help you.

Take care

from Di x

x