[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi there - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hi there

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I'm glad I'm not on my own and that there are people out there who care
There certainly are. Even though we all have different caring situations it's surprising how much us carers have in common. Glad to have you here Ann-Marie Image
Hello and welcome Image
Hi

Your daughter has learning difficulties? Does she have autism? My younest daughter has autism she is 8 and she is starting at a special needs school in Jan as she wasn't coping in mainstream.

My eldest daughter is non special needs and is at middle shcool and is doing great.

I also care for my mum who is 80 had a stroke 3 and half years ago and has the onset of demetia, some days are good, some days are as tough as hell.

Anyway enougth of me waffling on.

Take care.

Liz xx.
Hello and welcome from me too.

You are one of the "sandwich generation of carers"..... stuck caring between the older and younger generation.

Hope you find some good friends here, I know I have and honestly believe I wouldn`t still be on this earth if it wasn`t for the folks here spurring me on when I have been at rock bottom.

Take care
Meg