[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hi newbie and carer to my daughter? - Carers UK Forum

hi newbie and carer to my daughter?

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi I'm new here my name is Sarah and I am a carer to my daughter Jasmin she has Aspergers, ADHD,Global learning delay and several other things that add letters to her name Image Anyway I live in London with Jazz,Kieran my son My partner and my dog. I have officially been a carer for 3 of the 8 years my daughter has been alive but not sure that's actually the case as she has always had her quirks so surely I have always been her carer Image Anyway other than being a carer I am a baker, mother,cleaner and domestic goddess Image In my spare 5 minutes (ha-ha) I enjoy reading,baking,swimming and art. I may rant and rave every now and then but I'm sure we all have those moments? Nice to find somewhere we can all talk see you on the topics Image
Hi Sarah.

Welcome to the forums.

My little boy Zac who is 9 had global delay, and Autism.
I bring him up alone.
I have 2 older kids, 18 and 20.
How old are your children.

Its good to have a rant and rave, plenty of people around to listen.

Tracey x
Hi Jasmin has just turned 8 and Kieran is 10 Jasmin is in an SEN school that she started in January (after 2 years of arguing with the L.A) and Kieran mainstream year 6 we are currently debating whether he is Dyslexic Image
hi sarah nice to meet you if you ever need a chat send me a message i will get back to you Image Image
Hi Sarah and welcome Image
Hi Sarah and welcome to the forums.

I have a 19 yr old with GDD and autistic traits, an 18 yr old with cognitive developmental delay, adhd, dyspraxia and very challenging behaviour and a 5 yr old with severe non-verbal autism! Plus 2 more children aged 16 and 13 and 2 step children aged 15 and 12!

It's not as bad as it sounds...lol! Life is manic but there's lots of fun and laughter too so can't complain.

Im sure you'll find lots of support here.

Debbie x
Nice to 'meet' you Sarah. Hope you find the forum of benefit to you.
Hey, welcome to the forum Image
You've got some pretty cool interests, look forward to seeing you around on the board.