[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi, new member here - Carers UK Forum

Hi, new member here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Topic locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi everyone,
My names Andy and ive been caring for my wife (newly wed) for around 5 years now.
She has recently been diagnosed as having 'Non epileptic attack disorder' and can sometimes have up to 20 attacks/seizures per day and we still dont know whats causing them which is very frustrating!
Anyway, ive just registered here so thought i would say hi Image
Hi Andy, welcome to our online family. Plenty of support and advice to be found here.

Karen
Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. Always someone to 'talk' to here so please join us Image
welcome to the site!
look forward to seing u about!
HI ANDY..

Welcome to the fold....every one is so helpful and there is always great information!!!!!

EVE Image
Hi andy welcome , you will find plenty of friends here , at any time , look forward to reading your posts Image
and we dont know the answers can usually point you in the right direction ...and at least can always send a Image

dont fib lol- we blag it until some one with knowledge (rosemary, charles, matt) comes along lol lol
only kidding u will always get pleanty of online hugs until some one has an answer (and some one normally does !)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable