[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hi my name is ceri - Carers UK Forum

hi my name is ceri

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hello,

I have just joined carers as I have recently become my daughters carer, this site was recommended to me by a friend as I feel so alone,

I am mummy to a beautiful 4 year old daughter who has recently been diagnosed with asd and a lovely 8 year old daughter.

I hope people don't mind I have joined as I am looking forward to meeting people who are in a similar situation to myself and can understand how I feel.
Hi Ceri and welcome! Image Of course we don't mind you joining us!
I'm not in a similar situation, I care for my mum who has mobility problems along with other health issues.
There will be others along soon to welcome you to the forum.
India.x
Hi and welcome
Hi Ceri

Lovely to see you - I look after hubby and we are both senior citizens. You will have replies from others who have experience more similar to yours, lots of help, advice and encouragement - and you are very welcome Image
Hi, ceri, and welcome Image
Why not join us on roll call? look forward to seeing you there,
love phoebe xx
Hi Ceri....warm welcome from me too! have a look around the forum and join in wherever and whenever you want! Roll Call is a good place for a natter!

Bell x
belated welcome from me.

There are others who who have experience of ASD including Abby a new member who has posted some very helpful advice, she is herself on the spectrum. have a good look around.
I hope you enjoy your time as a member here.