[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi just joined, care and keratoconus? - Page 2 -Carers UK Forum

Hi just joined, care and keratoconus?

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi Rosie,
I'm as shocked as everyone else about how you've been treated. From what you say about the consultant's comments he hasn't given your son fair treatment because of his own prejudices. That's completely unacceptable. I'd have thought an official complaint would be justified.
Have you thought of taking your case to your local MP? Either rules are not being applied properly or there's a loophole that needs sorting. This seems to be discrimination against your son. I think if you could get this information to someone with some clout, it could speed up getting some action.
best wishes, Lesley xx
I have spoken to Healthwatch today and they want me to contact them when my son has had his second opinion given and then they can advise on what steps to take next.
I am grateful for your insights and advice as it can be hard going sometimes but just sharing helps ease the load. Image