[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new to site - Carers UK Forum

new to site

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hy my name is terry and i care for my wife who has M.E. and a number of other things whitch would fill this page.I live in a small village,my nearest town is Worksop.Iam not very good at typing .I try my best at cooking and other house hold jobs but i dont have that skill my wife used to have,but we get by .
Hi Terry,

Just a quick welcome to the forum.
You will find a great bunch of people here who can relate to what you are going through.
As well as support from the forum,the CUK site has a wealth of information.Feel free to ask any questions.
Look forward to getting to know you.

Rosemary
Hy my name is terry and i care for my wife who has M.E. and a number of other things whitch would fill this page.I live in a small village,my nearest town is Worksop.Iam not very good at typing .I try my best at cooking and other house hold jobs but i dont have that skill my wife used to have,but we get by .
Hi mate,
Welcome from another newby, not too far away from you.
Pasta, Pasta, Pasta and Stir Fries, Stir Fries, Stir Fries, I'm getting quite good at it.
Regarding the cleaning, I know all the spiders by name!
Regards.
Welcome to the forum Terry!

Paula xx