[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Another Newbie - Carers UK Forum

Another Newbie

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi everyone.

My name is Dawn. I am almost 46 years old and carer for my three children. My youngest son is 9 and has severe mental and physical disabilities (though no diagnosis as yet!). He attends a special school which he enjoys and is making slow progress.

I also have a 13 year old son with ADHD/ODD who can be very challenging and a 14 year old daughter who was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 7. She is thankfully in long-term remission but has recently developed Scoliosis, probably due to the chemotherapy and the spinal tumours she had.

Myself, I have MS (diagnosed in 2004) so life can be a bit of a struggle at times, but hey! Worse things happen at sea.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Dawn x
Hi Dawn

A very warm welcome to the forum - please shout up if you need any help with the site.

I look forward to hearing more about you and your lovely family.

Take care

Paula xx
Hi Dawn--A warm welcome from me as usual- I hope you enjoy the board.

Love---Ken
Just like to add my welcome too.

Hope to get to know you and your family more.

Rosemary
hello & welcome from me as well.
Christal
hello & welcome from me as well Willow Image
Hello Dawn

Welcome to the forum from me also!

You certainly have your hands full without having health problems yourself, but you seem to take it in your stride. Really glad to have you join us and looking forward to your posts!

As Paula said you need anything just shout!

Take care
Maryann x
Thank you all very much for your very warm welcomes.

Dawn