[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi - just joined! - Carers UK Forum

Hi - just joined!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello everyone
I have just joined the forum and hope to learn and help as i go along. I am mum to Ian, who is 24 and autistic. He lives at home with me and his dad and attends the local college three days a week, as well as two days a week at a centre for adults with learning difficulties where they pack trays of snacks for local businesses and offices. He loves all he does and is a very contented young man.
I am a school governor in my spare time and enjoy that very much - it keeps the grey matter ticking over!
Just want to say welcome to the site. You will find everybody is really friendly and helpful.......Take Care Alison.. (I also live in Kent (Medway) Image
Thank you Alison
Good to meet you. Image
A very warm welcome too you.

Tony Rhodes Image
Thanks Tony - pleasure to meet you too! Image
Just adding my welcome to the forum!

Take care

Paula xx
Thank you Paula - I see you are from Yorkshire. I was brought up in North Yorkshire on the edge of the dales until I got married and moved away. Lovely county!