[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi all - Carers UK Forum

Hi all

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
New here, thought I'd say hello to everyone.

Been my mum's carer since I was 6 (31 now). She's got a plethora of things lol. Epilepsy, heart problems, asthma, myelodysplasia, no use of one arm, an as yet unknown stomach problem. The list goes on.

Never had any contact with other carers so thought it would be nice to get to know some people in the same type of situation as myself.
Hi and welcome. Plenty of support and advice to be found on here and lots of lovely friendly people.
Roll call is a good place to start to get to know everyone.

Karen
a warm welcome to you Image
Adding my welcome too

x x
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Thank you all for the warm welcome Image
Another late welcome from me! Image We may all not be in the same situation as you , but the feelings that we have can be similar. It must have been hard caring for your mother from such a young age. My own Mother broke her ankle when I was three - so I spent a long time helping her, too. Long time ago now, but the Caring never stops.