[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi Im new to the forum. - Carers UK Forum

Hi Im new to the forum.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I care for my husband who has ischaemic heart disease and fibromyalgia and i live near Glasgow Not sure how to use this yet lol Image
Hi weemocass and welcome to the forum.
Looks like you have already found out how to do your avatar and you have started posting, so I think you are working out how it works just fine Image

Have a look around and if you want to ask a question do feel free to start a new topic - some-one is bound to know the answer.
Hi Crocus, thanks. Dont have any questions just yet Just curious for now how the forum works. Image
Welcome to the forum. I have a son aged 34 with learning difficulties, and a mum of 86 who has just gone into residential care.
Hi and welcome, Weemocass. Nice dog, is it yours?
Just curious for now how the forum works.
You can ask questions, answer questions, or just simply enjoy the bliss of talking to other carers. Image
Hi and Welcome

I care for my 12 year old son with CP
and my 59 year old mum with mental illness

I joined on Sunday and have found it a good way to vent and even though you are not in a room as such the support is good.

God Bless x Image
Hello Weemocass - good to see you. I care for hubby, both senior citizens living in Scotland.

Warm welcome Image
Thanks all for leaving a message. Image The wee dog is my mums, but I see her most days as I care for my mum also, just more emotional support really as she is on her own. My dad passed away a few years ago and mums dog has been the best thing ever for her and me!
Just in from a night out with couple of friends(one of my friends birthday today) Had a lovely time, and met someone I just met recently who sent over some champagne for us. Love how people can be so kind Image I have found that the law of attraction definitely works! The more cheery and approachable you are, the more people will be drawn to you. I used to be really shy as a kid, but have learned to love being around people, especially now as being a carer can seem so lonely at times.Not so quite now that Im on this forum LOL x
Welcome. I stay in Kilsyth, near Cumbernauld, and I use this forum to let off steam, mainly. By now they have all got used to me and let me get away with it, usually...
Hi and welcome I care for my husband also but I have mh issues and fibromyalgia and ME this forum is so supportive hope it helps you and you are not alone