[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
a week to go - Carers UK Forum

a week to go

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
It's now a week to go till my appointmnent and i'm so scared i know i shouldn't be but i am.
I'm scared because ppl cant see whats wrong with me cos it in my head they'll think i a fake and playing on it. i've benn lowish for aprox 4 wks now this has been since a viral infection it knocked me for six. my lows haven't been to bad because i still taking meds for depression. i cant leave house without someone with me this includes my child. thank goodness she's 8 cos if she was younger i dont think i could leave without an adult.
Good luck! All you can do is say how it affects you on a daily basis and how it affects those around you. I'm sure that they know who is genuine and who isn't. Try keeping a diary so that you can say what happened and when. It really does help, especially if you are nervous, to be able to give that kind of evidence.
Rie
x
Good advice Rie Image
And good luck Jojo.
Hope all goes well for you Jojo. will be thinking about you.
Karen x
Good Luck Image
thank you all i feel like i coming up high again so i not so worried but i know to tell the ppl when i see them. school hols soon and we off away again i think this time might be diffrent cos i hope i'll know what's wrong this time my family are so suportive of me thank goodness. i'll let ya all know on wednesday whats been said and what i've gotta do xx

thanks again jojo