[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hi im a newbi - Carers UK Forum

hi im a newbi

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
im a carer to my husband has chronic rhuematoid arthritis diagnoised 3 yrs ago and in a wheel chair

would like to meet other people who care

to have a rant to

to talk feelings through

im 36 and a mum of two

feel isolated and alone sometimes old friends not interested any more
went to college to find new friends but im the oldest on course so like a mum to them argh
Hi Griffin,

Just want to welcome you to the forum.Please take a good look round and any questions just ask.
You will find others here will relate to how you feel.
Look forward to getting to know you.

Rosemary
x x

Welcome aboard, Griffin.

Look forward to hearing more from you.
Hello and welcome from me too!

Paula

Hi.

Hi. Image
i know what you mean about friends mine al disappeared when i told them about my two sons illnessess they kind of went off their own way and stopped inviting me out on their nights out or dinners out.
It can feel very isolated out here sometimes which can make things worse for us carers as it can make us feel all alone in the world.
But hey i like a good old rant if you ever fancy one.
((((BIG HUGS)))) all round.

I think that we need a ranting topic Image - where we can rant at the world, scream, cry and let off steam, post jokes to make us all laugh. Image