[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi, I'm new, too - Carers UK Forum

Hi, I'm new, too

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi everyone! I take care of my daughter who is 18. Over the last 18 months or so she has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and joint hypermobility. She also suffers from tinnitus but she'd received therapy for that several years ago so now it doesn't really bother her so much. To be honest, I don't know how she copes with everything.

A few months ago she'd been transferred to adult mental services, there seems to be much more help for adults than children and teenagers (which did surprise me, to be honest) and at the moment I am being assessed as a carer. I am still finding out what exactly that will mean to me and how much help there will be for me as a carer.
Hi and welcome to the site.

Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate (but then, which one of us hasn't?)
Hope all goes well for you. Image
Hi and welcome to forum minority, look forward to reading more about you an yours x
Hi Minority - welcome aboard!