[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi I'm Wilma - Carers UK Forum

Hi I'm Wilma

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi all . My name is Wilma and i am married and have two children . I am carer to my husband who has Type 2 respiratory failure , Diabetes , Cellulitus , Angina , Peripheral Neuropathy , Heart problems and Chronic Obstructive Sleep Apnea .
I have been browsing this site for a few months now and finally decided to join today. I look forward to getting to know people better and having somewhere to go where others are experiencing similar problems .
Bye for now. Wilma
Hi Wilma and welcome to the forum Image
Thank you Piscesmaid .
I have been browsing this site for a few months now and finally decided to join today.

Welcome to the forum Wilma.It wont take long to settle in.I think most of us lurk for a while before joining, but once you take that 1st step you soon wonder why you never did it earlier.

There are quite a few on here from up Scotland so apart from joining in with others who can listen and understand,you will also have the company of some of your fellow country men/women Image Image
Welcome to the forum Wilma
Thank you Rosemary and Susieq for the welcome . I have just realised that i actually know one of my fellow country men / women lol Image
Thank you Rosemary and Susieq for the welcome . I have just realised that i actually know one of my fellow country men / women lol Image
My money is on it being Marie.She sure does get around Image Image Image ( Dont tell her I said that though )
10 out of 10 Rosemary lol . Its been a few years since i have seen her though . Her mum and my mum have been friends for years though .
The way things are going we may need to rebuild Hadrians Wall Image Image Image Image Image
Can help you with the planning for that Image