[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hi i'm new to the forum - Carers UK Forum

hi i'm new to the forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi, my name is joyce, my husband and myself are carers for my sister who lives with us, she is both mentally and physically disabled .
I have been reading all the topics and advice that has been given for a few weeks now,all of which has been interesting and helpful, so i finally decided to join the forum today.
You all seem to be very nice people,and know a lot about benefits , appeals etc, its not until you come onto a forum like this that you realise you are not alone ,you are not the only one with problems/ under a lot of pressure.
I wont hesitate to come on and ask for advice if i need it , i know with all the members there is bound to be someone who can advise me, so i thank you all in advance.
take care
joyce
Hi Joyce and welcome, ask away Image
thank you myrtle Image
Hello Gemini

Welcome to the forum Image
thank you krys,its nice to be here , Image
Welcome to the forum Joyce.Just jump in on any of the chats or even start one of your own if something in particular you want to discuss.

x x
Welcome to the forum Joyce - lots of lovely, helpful and supportive people to chat to.
Hello and welcome Image
Welcome to the forum Image
Hi Joyce and welcome

I hope you find the forum as helpful and supportive as I have since I joined. Lots of lovely people on here.

Bluebird