[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi I'm new on here - Carers UK Forum

Hi I'm new on here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Im 23 years old caring for my dad who has quite alot wrong with him. I work part time as well as caring for him to give me a bit of a break. Ive never done anything like this before, i do receive support off my local carers group, but have never actually met any carers my age.
Hi Kat and a warm welcome from me. I hope you find the forum of benefit to you, we have a few younger carers on here. Have you had a carers assessment done, this assesses your needs.

Karen
I think I have but unsure about that
Check to make sure you have. There's a lot of information in the links listed down the left hand side of this page.
http://www.carersuk.org/Information

Karen
Welcome from me too. Image

(i am probably older than your dad, but dont let that put you off Image Image )
Hi Audrey my dad is pretty old he's nearly 53
Hi Kat
Welcome to the forum.
If your dad is nearly 53 Audrey and I are way past our sell by date Image Image Image
Hello Kat, welcome to the Forum. Your Dad is a lucky man to have you Caring for him! 53? - that's no age! lol x