[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi I'm new here - Carers UK Forum

Hi I'm new here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi everyone, I care for my mum full time. She is 89 and I am 66. I find it really difficult. She has hearing and sight problems and is not very mobile. I cared for my mum and dad until my dad died 18 months ago. Now mum lives with us (me my husband and 43 year old son who has slight learning dissabilities. I feel so frustrated and also really guilty that I can't cope very well.
I've found all the posts on here really helpful as I don't feel so isolated after reading them. Sorry to sound like such a misery.
Trish
________
NO2 VAPORIZERS
hello trish

and welcome, a lot of us feel like you do at times,
so dont apologise, lots of people on here to chat
to and help you Image

love
krys
xxx
Hi Trish and welcome.
I'm a carer for my mum too, she is 87, and is very similar to yr mum.
Good days and bad, Image as Krys says a lot of us feel its a daily struggle.
Good people here, very helpful and supportive.

Cheryl x
Hi Trish, welcome aboard!

I think we all have our days when we feel that we're not coping. Often it's because we forget how much we've actually achieved in getting from day to day relatively unscathed and, no matter how we felt, still delivered excellent care to our loved ones.
Hi Trish, welcome aboard!

I think we all have our days when we feel that we're not coping. Often it's because we forget how much we've actually achieved in getting from day to day relatively unscathed and, no matter how we felt, still delivered excellent care to our loved ones.
Charles, I am going to print that out so that on a bad day I can read it and remind myself that even on a bad day, something was right! Image

Hi Trish and welcome Image
Welcome Trish,wont take you long to feel right at home.

x x