[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi I'm new here - Carers UK Forum

Hi I'm new here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi everyone I'm Joanne and I have Multiple Sclerosis, and I care for my partner who has HS - Hidradenitis Suppurativa. I look forward to meeting everyone. Image
Hi, Welcome aboard Image

x
Hello Joanne, its me India Image Welcome Image Image

Hope you find lots of help and support on the forum Image Image Will speak to you soon hopefully Image
Hi Joanne and welcome Image
Hi Joanne, welcome to the forum.
hello darling and welcome on board Image
you should have mentioned we care for each other, yup i know life sucks but at least we have a truck load of sweets at home to sweet it up Image lol
Hello, Joanne and welcome from me too. I quite new to the forum, and finding my way round. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything at the moment but I suppose thats life!
Phoebe.
Thankyou everyone for your warm welcome, I cant wait to make friends with every one, I care for rickbat and he care's for me, so yeah we care for each other. I will do my best to help and give advice if I can.
hello darling and welcome on board Image
you should have mentioned we care for each other, yup i know life sucks but at least we have a truck load of sweets at home to sweet it up Image lol
I should have put we care for each other, but as usual I forgot that bit, (I've got a head like a sieve) but I can't wait to get some of the truck load of sweets, but after the trick or treater's have had there share first, then we can devour and enjoy them. Image Image