[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi, I'm new - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hi, I'm new

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello again, I haven't posted for a while but have been checking in and reading lots of posts. I've also been on the Carers UK Facebook page but am frustrated as I don't know how to go about posting a comment on there - any ideas?
Just an update on my situation - Mum seems reasonably stable at the moment. She's benefiting from routine, regular meds, food and drink and company other then me! Me, on the other hand, having had a little more time to myself as the carers have taken on much of what I have been doing for the last few months, have found that I've got more and more down. Anyway, I've been told not to return to school until after Christmas as the next half term is always manic and stressful and likely to result in further problems for both me and the school. It's also been suggested that I might consider retiring - something I shall give due thought to when I feel a bit better. Not the way I wanted to go after 32 years at the same school, but possibly the best thing under the circumstances. It will relieve the additional feelings of guilt I suppose.
So glad I found this site - it's so helpful. Image
Hi Jane,

May seem a silly question but are you logged into facebook when you try posting a message?
and once you are logged into Facebook, you have to request to be a friend or to join the group. The request will be at the top on the right of the name Carers UK.

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks Lazydaisy I've sussed it now!