[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fulltime carer needs people to chat to - Carers UK Forum

fulltime carer needs people to chat to

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi my name is matthew age 34 and married to teresa who is 42 she is disabled and has myotonic dystrophy muscle wasting,i am her carer and i do this all the time i dont work because she need care all the time,at the moment she has a broken leg due to a fall in the hall way and has to have this pot on for 12 weeks still got 6 weeks togo,i feel i am alone and have no one to chat to,i am tried and fed up,could do with people to chat to who are in the same boat has me,i dont mind doing the care but people think i do it for the money i dont,i do it because i love my wife very much at the end of the we dont get payed much for caring and we have to do it 36 hours aweek,but i do it 24 hours a day 7 days aweek if she need help at night time i do it, well i hope i can find people to chat to and are in the same boat has me male or female thanks
Welcome aboard Matthew. You have come to the right place to chat...shhhhhh okay but some of the members on here are right gobby people. . Stick with me in the quiet corner and you will be fine Image Image Image

Seriously though, you will find support on here but we like a laugh too. If you have any questions just holler, usually someone around to help. If we dont know the answers we can hopefully point you in the direction of someone who does.

Rosemary
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Hi and welcome Matthew.
Don't believe a word Rosemary said about her being quiet. Image Image
Loads of people here who can relaate to caring and the loneliness and problems associated with it.
Hello Matthew, and welcome to our Forum!
It must be a lonely life for you - I admire you in what you have to do x
Rosemary - You have come to the right place to chat...shhhhhh okay but some of the members on here are right gobby people. . Stick with me in the quiet corner and you will be fine
Just don't believe her (Rosermary) - she's as daft as the lot of us Image Image
Hi Matthew and welcome Image
Hi Matthew, welcome.

I am quite new so nobody has sussed whether I am the quiet or gobby type ..... yet Image
Hi Matthew, welcome.

I am quite new so nobody has sussed whether I am the quiet or gobby type ..... yet Image
Image Image Image
Hi Matthew and welcome to the forum. sometimes you can get a word in between the ladys chatter, Image Image Image Image
Hi Matthew and welcome to the forum. sometimes you can get a word in between the ladys chatter, Image Image Image Image
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm one of the quiet ones. Image Image Image