[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi I am Angie 41 and care for my civil partner - Carers UK Forum

Hi I am Angie 41 and care for my civil partner

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi I was a Carer by profession for many years . I left to be at home mum to my now 13 year old daughter . I met my partner Lesley 10 years ago she was also a carer . Due to ill health she has had to give up work many years ago . She has heart failure , kidney failure, diabetes, depression . She is now wheel chair bound due to a fall 2 years ago . I care for Les 24/7 unless she is in hospital . I find it really lonely sometimes . Just want someone to listen and share other carers . Sorry to go on hope I can make some new friends and I also will support you xxx
Hello Angie and welcome :)
Hi Angie and welcome. I'm fairly new to the forum myself and have found some very friendly and supportive people here.
Hi Angie and welcome,

I hope you find the forum friendly and supportive.

Melly1
Hi Angie, welcome to the forum. Have you contacted Social Services to find out what is available to help you?
Hi Angie, welcome. I only just read the posts so I'm sorry for the delayed welcome.
It must be very difficult for you,but you're doing a good job!
You will get good support on here and advice if you want it. I find Its comforting to know that you're not alone.
Best wishes xxx