[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi, everyone - Carers UK Forum

Hi, everyone

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi, thought I'd better post quickly 'cos I don't want to be called a 'Lurker'! My darling husband has MS, so it's me, him, and the MS basically, which is the bit we try to ignore! We are generally very happy, though we have been battling with the bureaucrats for the last 18 months, which has been a bit of a potential downer. However, will continue to do our best to prevail. Like many others, we are apprehensive of the dreaded spending review, and wonder how it may affect us. Endless hoops to jump through on a far from equal playing field. Image
Hi Elisha!
Welcome to the forums - I'm new here too, but so far have found everyone to be lovely Image
All the best to you
Hi and welcome.
Plenty of support and advice to be found here and lots of lovely friendly people.
Thank you for that friendly welcome. Will be nice to chat, and just to see what everyone else is saying.
Roll call is a good place to get to know other members.
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Hello there Elisha - even Lurkers are welcome lol, but good that you feel you can introduce yourself Image
Looking forward to getting to know you x
welcome Elisha Image
Welcome, I'm new too and have already had support and good advice! Image
Nice to have you on board Elisha. Any questions just holler, usually someone around. If we dont know the answers will try point you in the direction of someone who does.
All that aside we have a daft laugh too at times.

x