[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi everyone! - Carers UK Forum

Hi everyone!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello,

I am new to anything like this, but I have always wanted to help people and this is my first serious step towards it. Hope your experience will guide me the right direction.

Thank you!
Welcome

Are you managing OK at the moment, or is there one thing which you don't understand?
Wecome ! Are you a carer yourself ir have care in the past?
Hi Brian

If you're not a carer for a friend or relative at the moment but are interested in supporting those who are, perhaps you might be interested in volunteering with Carers UK ?

Information on various volunteer roles and contact details are here:

https://www.carersuk.org/how-you-can-help/volunteer
Colin_1705 wrote:Welcome

Are you managing OK at the moment, or is there one thing which you don't understand?
Actually I have no questions at the moment, but I am sure there will arise some in the future. Thanks, Colin!
stacey _1705 wrote:Wecome ! Are you a carer yourself ir have care in the past?
Hi Stacey! I am not a carer and haven't been ever. I have helped some carers before in opening doors for them (I am a locksmith), but nothing more than that.