[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi everybody - Page 14 - Carers UK Forum

Hi everybody

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
141 posts
Dear Chris,

Very sorry to hear your news. I can understand your thinking and your dilemma as my Cousin's had to make the same decision regarding my Aunt. In the end the decision was taken away from them as she passed peacefully in her sleep.

Only you can make the decision that is right for you and right for your Mum.

Hope you can find the time to let us know how you go on.

((((((hugs)))))))))
Chris,

I'm thinking of you right now, my heart goes out to you.

Take care of yourself,

Sue xxx
I get later and later on here and wonder why I can't get up in the morning! Thanks Linda for the pm and thanks for your message on here Sue, its very comforting to be on the receiving end of your thoughts and hugs.

I have decided to bring mum back home - and I know its not going to be easy, but at least she'll be with me and my son. I can't really criticise the hospital this time, they have been really good with her, but tonight she kept asking if I could take her home and I think it will be for the best. I'm lucky really because I get the chance to nurse her to the end, and hopefully make her a bit happier. I've got to phone the hospital in the morning (when the doctors are doing their rounds) so I can have a chat with them, and they will let me know when she can come home.

I just feel its the right thing to do, and who knows, she may even improve just by being at home. I won't hold my breath on that though.

Just going to have a quick read at what's going on around here - you see, still the same old Chris, nosing around the threads to have a giggle at you lot.

Hope everyone is okay and I am still thinking of you all.

Chris
Dear Chris,

I will be thinking of you all this morning, and send heartfelt ((HUGS)) xx
I appreciate all your hugs and thoughts. Its probably the reason I feel much stronger today, and more able to cope.

I have to go to the hospital early tomorrow to see the doctors and sort out what equipment we need at home and then she will be discharged once that's all sorted and in place. Hopefully it won't take too long but I doubt she will be home until after the weekend.

Hope you are all well - thinking of you all.

Chris
Dear Chris,

I do hope you are able to get everything sorted at the hospital. It goes without saying i'll be thinking of you.
We are away until Monday, and hope to catch up with you next week.
Kindest thoughts, as always,
(((HUGS)))
Hope you get everything sorted out today - as much as you want your Mum home with you, don't let them persuade you into having her home until everything is in place and ready.

Will be thinking of you.

susieq
Mrs. B - how lovely that you are having some time away - hope you have a great time, you deserve it.

Sue - My mum won't be home until the end of next week while everything is put in place. As she is now totally bedridden, we need all sorts of equipment, and really won't manage without it. She's not really responding to anything and isn't really aware that she's in hospital, so I don't feel too bad about her being there at the moment. I can't honestly believe how she has deteriorated so quickly - I always imagined dementia to be a slow process, but she has just gone downhill so suddenly it's quite scary.

Hope all is well with your mum too Sue, and that you are coping okay.

Back soon
Chris
Anyone had word from Chris??
Hi Rosemary,

I had a pm off Chris last Friday, but not heard from her since I replied to her. Am worried myself to be honest.

Sue
141 posts