[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi All, New to online forum but not new to carers UK - Carers UK Forum

Hi All, New to online forum but not new to carers UK

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi All.

New to forum but ive been a member of Carers UK for a few years now.. I have been a carer for nearly 18 years now... First my dad with Cancer.. When he died in July 1994 my mum got diagnosed with M.S a few months later with the shock of my dad passing away after 40 odd years of a very very happy marriage... I became my mums main carer.. After a 3 year battle with M.S, my my sadly passed away too.... A few health problems myself during this time and then i became pregnant with Twins in 2002.. I had a very bad pregnancy and had my twins delivered by Emergency C Section at 6 months ... they are now 8... i have 2 lovely boys, one has Cerebral Palsy - spastic quadraplegia and the other one has ADHD and Tourettes Syndrome... Ive learnt in life that a carer can still laugh and smile.... Life is one big fight ( its a good job i love a challenge isnt it)...I wont say thats it or i will be here all night going on and on and on and on...So HI All is all i was going to say really lol.
Hi Wunda and welcome aboard!
Hi and Welcome Image Image
Hi Wunda and a warm welcome from me.

Karen
Hi Wunda,

Welcome to the Forum Image

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sezzie.
Adding my Hi too Image

x x
Glad to meet you. Welcome to the forum Image
hello and welcome