[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New member - Carers UK Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Image Hi Everyone my name is Jane Coulston and I am a new member. I care for my husband Peter. Peter suffers from problems with his kidneys and goes on a kidney machine three times a week. It will be lovely to hear from other carers.
Hi there Jane, warm welcome to you! I think quite a few people are still defrosting this morning but I'm sure they will be around real soon to give you their welcome too! Join in whenever you feel you would like - roll call is usually a good place to find everyone.

Bell x
Hello Jane and a warm welcome from me too. Yes I've been thawing out and just come back from the chip shop !

Really nice to have you here Jane. Hope things are not too bad right now for you and Peter. Hope you soon settle in. All our situations are different but we understand what its like being a Carer, especially the emotional side of things. Always a listening ear. Where ? Right here at the Forum !

Take care and do feel at home Image

Robert
Hi Jane and welcome,

Melly1
Hi Jane,
Just wanted to say hello, and welcome.
Take care
Minnie Image
Hi and welcome.Hope you find the Forum useful and fun. Image Image Image
Hi Jane and a warm welcome to the forum.