[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new to forum - Carers UK Forum

new to forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi all my name is lucy and I'm the carer to my 1 year old son euan who has cystinosis. Its a rare condition currently affecting his renal function. Wud love to hear off anyone else in a similar situation with a child of any age! Lucy x
Welcome Lucy. I hope you find someone here with similar difficulties and soon feel at home here. Mine all have Autism and a few other things.
hello lucy

welcome to the forum Image

krys
Hi Lucy

Do you know about the charity contact-a-family? They were set up by parents of disabled children with rare conditions. They have a helpline and a good website. And they may be able to put you in touch with people who also have kids with cystinosis.

Worth checking them out.

www.cafamily.org.uk

In their directory for Cystinosis they have a link to this charity called CLIMB
http://www.cafamily.org.uk/medicalinfor ... m24_6.html

Hope that's useful and welcome to the forum!

matt
Hi Lucy and welcome, we are a friendly bunch here Image
Hi Lucy,

Just want to add my welcome too.Hope you get time to take a look round,so much information to be found.

Rosemary
Hi Lucy and welcome
Hi Lucy nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Image