[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi - Carers UK Forum

Hi

Tell us a bit about yourself here.

Hi

Well I am Sue, I am 52, and live in Essex. I am carer for my husband of 27 years who has Parkinson's. He is 69 and his problems are increasing rapidly, so far none of the medication has had anything but negative side effects, so at the moment he is not on any meds for Parkinson's but is on meds for his heart condition. I have Osteo Arthritis, I don't drive, but am the proud owner of a Mobility Scooter. We have one son aged 25 who lives with us, and John has a son who is living with us at the moment and a daughter in the US, and believe it or not we live in a small 2 bedroom council flat - life is interesting here to say the least. Hubby is very depressed and is constantly wishing he was dead - the Parkinson's nurses are going to try to get him on some anti-depressants, but for that we will have to wait. Anyway, that's about it for now - getting late and I need to get some sleep.
hello sue

and welcome to the forum Image

love
krys
xxxx
Hi Sue nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums Image
Hi and welcome Image