[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi! - Carers UK Forum

Hi!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.

Hi!

Hi everybody!
I've been a full time carer for 18 years and decided to join up as I'm having a few issues now. Hopefully you guys can help me and I maybe can help other back.
Cheers
Jim

Hi!

Hi Jim

I have been a carer for a year I suppose (I didn't think I was a carer but when Gran came home from her latest respite stint after breaking her wrist the council told me I should register as her carer even though we get carers which I thought would get me in trouble but it hasn't so far).

I came on the forum for some support and have only just got round to posting, can't keep up with everything that needs doing round the house.

Hope you find the help you're looking for, or some of it at least.

Helen

Hi!

Welcome Jim and Helen.

Hope we can help support you both through this.

x x

Hi!

Hi and welcome Jim. We're all here for you. :)

Hi!

Hello Jim and welcome to the forum :)

Have a look around and join in wherever you like, or if you have a specific question start a topic of your own and someone is bound to be along with an answer or suggestions :)

Hi!

Hi Jim and Helen. Lots of us have gradually become carers, looking back, I realisecthat I started doing health related things for mum as a teenager, and I'm now in my sixties. It's really important to arrange some "me" time on a regular basis, because you have a life of your own to consider too.

Hi!

Hi and welcome to you both :)