[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi from North Northumberland - Carers UK Forum

Hi from North Northumberland

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi, Almost 3 years ago I met the man of my dreams, we got engaged in 6 weeks Image Image and he moved in within 12. All was going wonderfully well until he developed inflamatory rheumatoid arthritis very suddenly and very quickly. So life has changed for us both very dramatically - neither of us can follow our chosen careers anymore, I've had to go back to my old job (almost yuck!) and unfortunately he can't work at all as his condition is so far unmanagable due to his adverse reaction to the medication. And our realtionship and plans have changed completely from where they started. Despite all of this we are still going strong - and indeed from strength to strength, but it would be useful to chat with other people in my situation. It's a place I've never been before so I don't know if I'm doing it right - so I'd really appreciate any advice and an occasional kick up the butt!!
Hello Milims

Welcome to the forum!

Your post is so positive about your relationship and it says alot about you both, you will not be defeated!! I'm sure that you will find the forum and site very helpful and supportive and your doing it just fine!

Take care
Maryann x
Hi Milims,

Hope you find the forum helpful.Such a mixed bunch of people but always someone around to help.
Take a good look round the site,a wealth of information to be found.

There are a few members from the North east.I am just outside Newcastle.

Rosemary
Hi Milims
Welcome to the forum
Merry Christmas to you.
John
Hi Milims,

Sorry to hear about your problems. I care for my mom, who is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, and very often feel that she is not treated seriously and not referred for the proper tests to help her.
hello and welcome
Hi. I live on the coast of Northumberland - more south than north - about 15 miles from Newcastle. I care for my mother. It's nice to see someone else from Northumberland. Best place to live. Image