[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hi

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello Debby - and welcome to the Forum Image It seems like more and more people are choosing to care for their parents long term. It's not an easy job - especially if the Carer is not in good health either.
Hi Debby,

I care for my mom who also has rheumatoid arthritis. Unfortunately very often I feel that she is not taken seriously and the tests she is referred to are not particularly helpful.
Hi Debby and welcome Image
Hi Debby. Welcome to the forum. I'm relatively new here myself and live north of the Tyne. I was looking after both my parents until my dad died last October. I now just look after my mam. It's not easy - I know only too well. I too joined in the hope of gaining some ideas. But I've found that, it nothing else, it has been good to let off steam with. I sometimes feel I have no-one to talk to who understands but they are great on here and don't complain if you feel lie a bit of a rant, which I do quite often.