[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Heylo - Carers UK Forum

Heylo

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Heylo,

I'm Sall, a 33 year old hearing impaired carer to my Nan. She's in her early 80's with lots of varying mobility issues, she also has a heart condition {with pacemaker}, high blood pressure, partially sighted aka almost totally blind in one eye.

I'm from Mid Devon and have recently gained a befriender, which after one meeting appears to be going well.

I shall stop rambling now. Oh yes that's the other thing about me I ramble a lot.
Hi Sall, welcome to the forum. I love Devon, spent all my childhood summers near Axminster, with my grandmother. Any excuse will get me driving over the hills from Dorchester for a few days break. Last month, I was in Barnstaple for a short break. I live in the New Forest.
Hi Sall - good to know you are seeking some support. Feel free to ramble to your heart's desire.
Hi Sal and welcome from a fellow Devonian :D
Hi :)
I'm new too.
Welcome to the forum, ask away with any questions you might have there's plenty of support and advice to be found on the forum.
Thank you for such a warm welcome I really appreciate it.