[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Servere disablement premium help - Carers UK Forum

Servere disablement premium help

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi firstly thanks for any replies

I had a call today from the lady at cab about how did it go after she filled in my forms for me
And during our conversation she stated as my daughter has now turned 18 and left collage I will loose my sdp form my esa due to some rule about because she lives with me at the moment she is not in any work but has landed herself a job in a care home she's waiting for the police checks to be done
Is this true that I will loose £64.30 a week from my payments just because she lives at home with me and if so is there any way round loosing it as it's a lot to loose and don't know how I will work out my remaining money with a loss of over £240 a month any help greatly appreciated

Sorry first time on a forum so don't know if I'm doing right so apologies if iv done something wrong
I get low rate pip still waiting on mobility component decisions after medical few weeks ago
And I get support group and disability income guarantee and sdp £191.45 a week
Regretably , YES .. SDP will be lost.

A previous , recent thread spelt this out :