[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Help - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

Help

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Thinking of you Linda at this sad time, not much more to say except that I hope your Dad is kept comfortable. Don't be afraid to ask anyone for any extra pain relief if you think your Dad needs it Try to take care of yourself too xx
(((( hugs))) Linda.
How are you today?
Thank you everyone for your help and kind words. We managed to get my dad a fast track continuing care assessment and that was being sorted. We had a lovely bed delivered and all was in place for him to come home but sadly he passed away in hospital on the 2nd Nov and couldnt quite hang on. He was in no pain and slipped away peacefully while I held his hand. Thank you all again.
Hi Linda,
Really sorry to hear what happened, but dad is now at peace.
The next few weeks will be a roller coaster of emotions, things to organise etc. etc. feel free to ask us about anything, we are here for former carers too.
Linda
Very sad to read your news. Feel comforted that your dad is now at peace.
Take care of yourself, especially at the busy time ahead.
So sad to read your news. I have been thinking of you. Be proud that you did so well for him. And be kind to yourself in your grief. xxxx
Linda_1906123 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:55 pm
Thank you everyone for your help and kind words. We managed to get my dad a fast track continuing care assessment and that was being sorted. We had a lovely bed delivered and all was in place for him to come home on 1st of Nov but sadly he passed away in hospital on the 2nd before I managed go get him home. He was in no pain and slipped away peacefully while I held his hand. Thank you all again.
Sorry to read that! Please look after yourself.