[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello there, I need advice - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hello there, I need advice

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
BB - very glad to hear that. These days, one hears such horror stories, that maybe it's best to think the very worst, and protect against it.
Hi Mrleebob
and welcome,

phoebe xx
Hi Mr Leebob
Sorry I cannot help with any advice, I am new to this forum myself and am still learning. I just wanted to wish you and your family well and hope things improve for you all very soon. One important bit of advice I have been given since becoming a member of this forum is to try your best to look after yourself and if you do this it will stand you in go stead to look after your family (and I hear you saying easier said than done) and I totally agree, but please try.
Regards Elsa
Welcome Mrleebob, new here myself with very different problems from all your challenges.
So, what happened Friday, are you up to telling us?
I myself only have osteoarthritis but one of my best friends has EDS, serious hypermobility issues along with it so I have a few clues as to what you and your wife are dealing with. I can't pretend I have any practical advice to give but I wish you strength, keep pushing to get all the help you can.