[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello there - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hello there

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi Lowrider and welcome to the forum.

You sound as if you have a busy and interesting life. How did you ever find time to do real work?

Take care
Meg
Same here spent many hours in Swans and Amecs yards.
Hubby was in Amec for just on 20 years,Swans for about a year.He said for me to tell you he is sorry if you were the fella he stuck a paper cup to your hard hat Image Image Image Image

This side of the river we still have McNultys but for how long is anyones guess.Most of the land either side of the river was sold for housing.Just now we also have the construction of the 2nd Tyne Tunnel.
lowrider wrote
To be honest till about 10 years ago i was a complete and utter sceptic.
Then i started looking at things,researching etc and started to try some stuff on my own.
Before visiting some local churches and then being invited into a development class.
I am still a sceptic though.
Always wanting more proof and ready to argue for logic reasoning first before i look at paranormal reasons.
I used to drive my teacher nuts in development with "Why"
I was just wondering, can anyone become a medium, or do you need to have a natural gift/talent to be developed?

BTW A programme on TV Monday 29th Channel4 9pm, Tony Robinson and the Blitz Witch they are investigating the paranormal. Image
Hello Lowrider, sounds as if you own a Harley Davidson. I love bikes!! I only ever had a BSA C15 250cc Star back in the sixtys. My dream bike now is to own a new/used Royal Enfield 500cc Bullet. I dont like the gears on the left, thats were the brake should be! The new Bullet is all mod cons with front disc brake, electric start, Indicators, 12volt system, coil ignition etc. the desighn hasn't changed for 52yrs otherwise. Oh dream on.............if only.....Castrol R...
Once you've got bikes in your blood, its there for ever. I love many classic bikes especially.

Fascinating life being a medium. Image I've had a few strange experiances during my life as a Painter & Decorator. Especially when I was younger. It seems to have gone now. I,ve worked at some interesting houses with spooky happenings. I also used to sense certain areas were it turned out later that people had died in tragic circumstances. I'll have to start a paranormal thread sometime.

Glad your with us mate Image

Pete
hello and welcome Image
Hi Lowrider
and welcome
I was just wondering, can anyone become a medium, or do you need to have a natural gift/talent to be developed?
Yes anyone can become a medium or a psychic,they are different,but as with anything how good you are depends on a lot of things.
Hello Lowrider, sounds as if you own a Harley Davidson. I love bikes!! I only ever had a BSA C15 250cc Star back in the sixtys. My dream bike now is to own a new/used Royal Enfield 500cc Bullet. I dont like the gears on the left, thats were the brake should be! The new Bullet is all mod cons with front disc brake, electric start, Indicators, 12volt system, coil ignition etc. the desighn hasn't changed for 52yrs otherwise. Oh dream on.............if only.....Castrol R...
Once you've got bikes in your blood, its there for ever. I love many classic bikes especially.
Don't have a Harley now.
That was one of the things that had to go when i left work to be a carer.
I swapped it for another bike that is truly a one off custom.
For exam-le the back wheel is off a Porsch,machined to take a sprocket and fitted with a bike tyre.
But as you say,bikes are in the blood.
I first got into them as a 8 year old.
Annoying the hell out of the older lads who had bikes,spending hours polishing wheels just to get a 10 minute ride on the back.
All olld British stuff.
Scared the hell out my mother. Image
Fascinating life being a medium. Image I've had a few strange experiances during my life as a Painter & Decorator. Especially when I was younger. It seems to have gone now. I,ve worked at some interesting houses with spooky happenings. I also used to sense certain areas were it turned out later that people had died in tragic circumstances. I'll have to start a paranormal thread sometime.

Glad your with us mate Image

Pete
Must admit i have had some interesting experiences in old house,castles,cinemas etc.
One side of mediumship i quite enjoy.
So different to doing readings.