[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hello there !! - Carers UK Forum

hello there !!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Image Hello,, found your site today and I would like to take part in with your discussions etc,,. I live in London and I am a full time carer for my husband. I am looking forward to having a nose around when I get the chance and also to getting to know a lot of you. Image
Hi Corgiee and a warm welcome to the forum. Roll call on carer to carer is a good place to get to know other members. Look forward to getting to know you.

Karen
Hi Corgiee,

Welcome to the Forum Image

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sezzie.
Hi Corgiee and welcome, I'm new too and have found the forum great.

Melly1
Welcome.
Looking forward to seeing you around. We're a nice bunch so feel free to get stuck in Image
welcome to the forum. If any questions just holler, usually someone around to help

x
hello and welcome
Thanks to all for your welcomes. I have been replying to some of the other newbies on here and hope I can be of help to anyone as well as I shall be maybe be calling upon your ears as well! Image Image
I have been replying to some of the other newbies on here
You made it past 2 posts so you're no longer a newbie but an oldie Image Image Image