[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello ,im new to this forum,also from the United States. - Carers UK Forum

Hello ,im new to this forum,also from the United States.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Both my parents passed from cancer.To be honest my wife is the caregiver to me.Ive had grand mal seizures since5.Not something to talk about back then,spend childood in back ground,vdry few friends.Also have very severe copd now,lost chance for lung transplant when cancer found.Main reason for me comming here is that,with my lungs getting so bad,anything physical and my chest just freezes up.take oxyjen.My seizures with convultions last 2 to 3 minutes,as of right now dont know what can be done,at home what can my wie do.Ive been looking allover for people and info on these two things.Seems like i cannot find people to talk to.I saw copd and grand mals mentioned on this site so here iam.
Hiya there Robert, Sorry to hear about your parents and your seizures. My son who's 31 has seizures of the temporal lobe he also has other problems, autism on the lower end and learning disabilities. Welcome to forums here. What part of the USA are you from? I've been to the US many times.
Maybe I digress somewhat, but one of my favourite TV programmes is
Frazier, which is very funny, even though you arch the repeats.
Eddie the dog is a very good actor, and Daphne from Manchester, England.
I love Frasier too - but not the dreadful Mancunian! (I liked it when all her brothers came over!)

It's a wonderful series though. My fave is Niles. :)