[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello - I'm New Here - Carers UK Forum

Hello - I'm New Here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello Everyone!

I'm a single, full-time parent-carer to two daughters on the autistic spectrum. My eldest daughter is moderately autistic with associated temper problems. She also has health problems. My youngest daughter has Asperger's Syndrome. I suspect there may also be an underlying problem coupled with the Asperger's but am not certain at this stage.

I'm interested in reading, writing, studying (am studying with the OU at the moment) and meeting new people.

I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow carers Image

Nice to meet you all Image
Hi SezzieC Image

My son is autistic with SLD.

Good luck with your OU course.
Hi LilyRose!

Nice to meet you Image

I haven't had much time to do any work on the course this week but I did pass my TMA01 Image

Which part of the country are you both in, LilyRose?

S.
Hi SezzieC,

Welcome to the forum.Weekends are quiet but I am sure more members will be along soon to say hello too.

Rosemary
Hi Rosemary!

Nice to meet you Image

I know how busy everyone is... I look forward to meeting you all soon Image

S.
Welcome aboard, SezzieC!

My son is 23 and has autism. You'll find quite a few of us on here!
hi sezzi i have two children on the autisitic spectrum both undiagnoised unfortunately
rachel x
Hi LilyRose!

Nice to meet you Image

I haven't had much time to do any work on the course this week but I did pass my TMA01 Image

Which part of the country are you both in, LilyRose?

S.
Hi again Sezzie. We live in Staffordshire Image
Hi Everyone Image

It's lovely meeting you all - (((Welshie))) (((Charles))) (((LilyRose))) (((Rosemary)))

Got a rare night when both Girls are upstairs - not asleep but upstairs nonetheless! The eldest is 12 and the youngest has just turned 8. I'm going to try to get an early night (and yes, midnight is early, isn't it? Image)

Will chat more tomorrow hopefully (((Everyone)))
Hiya
I have a daughter with Austim and SLD 13. Good luck with the studies. Image