[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello I’m lonely - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hello I’m lonely

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello, Jo. How are you? Welcome to join the community. :)
Hi Jo

I just joined too and loneliness was one of my motivating factors. I care for someone who suffers from delirium among other things and it can be very lonely. My family live a way away and sometimes months go by and the only person I see is delivery people in addition to lyn who I care for. I hoping to find people to communicate with on here so that things don’t feel so overwhelming. I hope you find some companionship here too.
Hi Jo, I feel your pain. The isolation and loneliness is the worse thing for me at the moment. I feel invisible to people, even friends and family, they don't understand unless they are carers too.
I hope you can find some local support.
Hi Daisy, are you in touch with Carers Together, Love Lane, Romsey (near Waitrose)?