[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Winter Fuel Payments - Carers UK Forum

Winter Fuel Payments

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi this my first post here. I care for my husband who has a brain disorder. He receives ESA and DLA
at middle rate. I have a job but with him needing more care I cannot not do any overtime to make ends meet so every penny counts. we were looking forward to getting the winter fuel allowance so we get some extra fuel before Christmas. however he never got it. I have phoned the ESA people 4 times about this got 4 different reasons but all saying it has not been paid out yet to everyone and could be February. I know other people who have received it in November. just wondering are there other people here who did not get it.
Hi and welcome.Can`t really answer your question,but someone will later i expect.Hope you find the Forum useful and fun. Image Image Image
The winter fuel payments go out between November and March, usually, so it could still be on it's way.
By the way, welcome Image
Thanks for the welcome and the replies. We will just have sit back and wait.
Welcome aboard Chris, nice to have you here Image