[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello I am new to the forum - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Hello I am new to the forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi Nannypat,

Love the name...

I can see you are already part of our online 'family'. Thats how most of us see this forum and the members on it. We may never meet but the understanding and support from faceless 'friends' are 2nd to none.

x x
Hi Rosemary and everyone

Glad you like my name its very apt as my three gorgeous grandsons all call me nanny Pat Image

Bed move went well today so all ready for the hospital bed to be delivered tomorrow.

Thanks again everyone for your helpful and welcoming comments - Im so glad I joined this forum
Glad the bed move went well today nanny pat, hope all goes well tomorrow. How old are your Grandsons? Roll call on carer to carer is a good way to get to know us all.

Karen
Hi NanyPat and welcome. Big Hug for you. My advice go have a good cry, it'll make you feel better and if you don't want hubby knowing do it while you're having a bath or shower. When life gets too much for me that's what I do and come out ready to face the world again. xxx
It worked went and had a shower and got it out of my system thanks
Hi Nannypat and welcome.

Melly1