[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello I am new! - Carers UK Forum

Hello I am new!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello I am Gaenor
I am a Carer to a 4 year old son with asd adhd and a Carer to a lady with learning disabilities who I have known for a long time and who has no other carers and no family and has recently been very ill. I work pt self employed after taking redundancy from a ft very stressful job last April. I also have a daughter who is 6 and two elderly jack russell terriers. I love reading and used to love exercise classes but struggle to make them lately and I am looking at restructuring my life to get that back. I am married and live in beautiful wales.
Happy to meet you all
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it a great place of contact and getting help. I also hope you find it a useful tool.

Gorden
Local Volunteer Ambassador
Carers UK & Scotland.
Hi Gaenor,

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you are kept busy! An ASD & ADHD combination diagnosis is a tough one. Does youtube son go to school?

Melly1