[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello from sunny Scotland - Carers UK Forum

Hello from sunny Scotland

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Image I am 47 and live in Scotland. Hopefully moving down to Kent in the very near future. I was a carer of my son who had Myotonic Dystrophy but sadly died two and a half years ago at the age of 7 and a half. My partner is my carer as I am disabled, but I am still a member of the carers centre in East Ayrshire. I have three children and 2 and a half grandchildren (one due in March) If there is anybody out there who wants to chat about anything or everything drop me a line. Take Care Alison
Just a quick welcome Alison but you have got to be Scotts wife?? Image

Will catch up more soon

Rosemary
Hello Alison

Welcome to the forum... Image

I do hope that you find the site helpful and know that you will find the forum very supportive.

Look forward to your posts

Take care
Maryann x
Yes I am Scotts' better half!!! We have different views so it will not just be repeats. Please can you tell me if it is possible to reply to a specific post if it is not the last one to be posted? Thank you and take Care Alison Image
Yes I am Scotts' better half!!! We have different views so it will not just be repeats. Please can you tell me if it is possible to reply to a specific post if it is not the last one to be posted? Thank you and take Care Alison Image
Hi Alison

Welcome to the forum!

If you want to reply to a specific posting, click on the quote button on the RH side of that post, you'll then get their comments in 'quotes' as I have with yours, just add your reply at the bottom and press submit!

Hope that makes sense!

Paula xx
Hi Alison,

Just like to welcome you to the forum! Image
Look forward to chatting to you

Take care for now Deb xx Image